A noise came from the next room over and I’ve not sure whether it was my little brother or the pigeon nesting on the air conditioning box outside his window
- Boyfriend: Could I sleep at yours tonight?
- Me: Yea, why?
- Boyfriend: My brother was cooking eggs in the microwave and went to have a shower
- Boyfriend: And then the eggs exploded
- Boyfriend: All over the kitchen
- Boyfriend: Literally ALL over the kitchen
- Boyfriend: They blew open the microwave door
- Boyfriend: And now the whole house stinks
- Boyfriend: I've been spraying deodorant around my room but it's not helping I have to give up
- Me: Looooooooooooooooooooooool
- Boyfriend: Yeah I'm coming to yours now
I was eating chips and one fell on my shirt and when I picked it up and tried to eat it I realised it wasn’t a chip it was a sticker.
So boyfriend and I were making out on the floor and my dog comes up and sits next to us, with his face literally like 5cm away, just watching like ‘hey guys what’re you doing with your faces I want to know what you’re doing with your faces can I sit next to you and observe?’ So naturally that totally kills the mood and we stop kissing aND OUT OF NO WHERE BOYFRIEND SAYS ‘WHO BOUGHT FUCKING MOON MOON ALONG?’
will get a doodle based on what their URL is!
You dont have to follow but it would be nice c:
Yeeee, let’s see how many until this posts makes me and Alexa go crazy. :L
Hahaha yeah have fun with that XD
Everything’s all fangirling and love on Tumblr until you stumble across a huge argument over whether someone was hurtful and/or discriminatory. Then apparently only the people on your side are good people and the rest are the reason all the bad things in the world happen.